Stew Hansen Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep, and West Des Moines, IA Valley High School students and families participated in a Dodge Booster Club Fundraiser on June 16, and raised $1,640.00 for the school’s Dollars for Scholars program. Participants turned out to the high school to show their support for the Dollars for Scholars program. Participants raised $1,640 as Dodge contributed $20 for each test drive in a new Dodge Durango, Dodge Journey, Dodge Charger or Dodge Grand Caravan.
“Music, art, athletics and theater inspire and foster a passion for life and provide a creative outlet that benefits students,” Ralph Gilles, President and CEO Dodge Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “The Dodge brand and our dealers are committed to the communities where we do business and support organizations that encourage student development and growth.”
“We love working with the parents and students in our community,” said H.K. Bougher, Fleet Manager, at Stew Hansen Dodge. “We were very happy with the community turn out at the Dodge school Fundraiser. It will be our pleasure to present the contribution check to West Des Moines Dollars for Scholars in the amount of $1,640. We also enjoyed the community’s enthusiastic response to our all new Dodge Durango SUV, Dodge Journey crossover, and the award winning Dodge minivan, the Grand Caravan.”
- Dodge Charger—Eight Speeds to Go! – The Official Blog of DodgeThe Official Blog of Dodge
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Review – Watch CNETs Video Review
- Craig Coady Wins Our 2012 Driver of Excellence Award
- Stew Hansen Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep Is Named Number One Chrysler Certified Pre-Owned Dealer In Nation
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee gets old name, modern look | Detroit Free Press | freep.com